Friday, November 2, 2012

30 DayS of Thanksgiving Day One

A friend of mine posted a challenge on her Facebook and I thought what a good idea. So here is my 30 Days of Thanksgiving

For some reason it's been kind of hard and frustrating the last few weeks.  With all the things going on in life, Home.... Work... Homeschool...Family...  It seems that it's never going to end and problems are piling up and up like a Hurricane Sandy in my life.  But despite of all that I'm thankful for the loving and helpfull man in my life. He is the most amazing person that I know, despite all of my frustrations he is taking care of me and has a way to turn things around.  I love you, my dear and loving husband of mine, and I'm thankful to God for giving me you in my life. It's a privilege to be your wife and serve you.



1 comment:

Наталья said...

Это иак замечательно, что ты начала этот 30-тидневный марафон!
И так приятно читать про мужа. Очень часто мы не замечаем и не ценим людей, находящихся рядом, мы привыкаем к ним как к мебели. Но Господь волен забрать их в одно мгновение и вот тогда мы понимаем, как мы ошибались.
Да благословит Господь ваше замечательное семейство! Многие лета!