Saturday, August 30, 2008

This Summer has been busy for me and my family.

I have started a new chapter in my live. I started working for a wonderful company
WINALITE USA

Winalite International is a company specializing in the production, research and development as well as marketing

As an international company that strives to "popularized the world famous brands" and to "bring the world of brands to everyday life", Winalite International has positioned itself in the fields of "healthcare technology, E-commerce and global enterprise" and established its business model of "E-commerce + regional agents". With the collaborative efforts of many top class management and marketing elite leaders and through the integrated application of the latest international market. So far, Winalite International has set up branches in eight countries and regions including China, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kog, Taiwan. The products of the company are marketed to more than 50 countries and regions in Southeast Asia, South America and Europe. The company now has more than 400,000 business partners.



I'm so happy that I've found this company not only it gave me the opportunity to work from home, but the product it self helped me to deal with a few medical issues. I hope that some day you will give me the opportunity to tell you more about it.

One more thing Check this Out! I think it's worth trying.

No comments: