Tuesday, May 6, 2008



In this picture I'm at my ideal weight. I know that it will take me a few years to get there, but I'm on my way!!!








Most of you know what I had to go through to start on my weight loss.


My surgery went well and now I'm almost healed. This coming Friday I will be getting my first fill for my Lap Band and it's a new beginning for me.


Please pray that the Lord will give me wisdom and strength to choose my foods wisely. I'll be eating only 4-5 tablespoons at a time and I will need to make sure that I get all the nutrients.


Every week I'll be posting my Weight Loss Ticker, just for one reason. I need your prayers!!! I need to stay healthy for my self and my kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will pray for you sister

Oksana said...

Thank you! That means a lot to me!
Love you lots!