Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Good day to all of you!

It's been busy around our place in the last few weeks. We are just about done with the school year and I'm getting ready for the next year starting September!

FUN!FUN!FUN!

Today I enrolled my kids in Creative Classes through our School District. So we will be doing out Home School and Alternative Classes they picked themselves.
This year will be so much fun! We signed up for some fun classes.

CYT - Christian Youth Theater
Mystery Solvers
Computer Basics
YMCA
Vocal Ensemble
Gymnastics
Martial Arts - Tac Kwen Doe

So in the next few weeks I'll be working on my new Calendar. Please pray for me that the Lord will give me the wisdom to plan my days, so I can bring glory to Him in everything I do.

Thank you, to all of you for your support and prayers!

God bless,
Oksana

Free School Calendar Templates - Download a collection of free school calendar templates for Excel, or quickly print a ready-made academic year calendar.

No comments: