Saturday, May 3, 2008

Book Report



A new project for the weekend is to finish reading a book that my mom gave me as a gift. The book is called "Don't Make Me Count to Three!" by Ginger Plowman. I've read this book a few years ago, but I would like to refresh my memory and possibly change a few things in my discipline approach.





So far I'm on chapter 2, but I'm amazed on how this lady looks at discipline, it's very nice and refreshing to read a heart-oriented discipline book. Most book that are out there today focus to much on the outward of our kids and not their heart.





Ginger Plowman is the founder of Preparing the Way Ministries, for which she speaks at women's events, parenting conferences, and home school conventions across the country.
http://www.gingerplowman.com/index.html

Photobucket

No comments: