Monday, March 24, 2008

Becoming a Woman After God's Own Heart

"I have found David...a man after My own heart, who will do all my will."Acts 13:22

With so much going on in our busy lives it's easy to get our priorities out of whack. Set aside some time this week to read and meditate on Psalm 63, where David cries out to God in the wilderness: "O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for you: my flesh longs for you in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water." Today is the perfect time to get back on track with God. Use the firstfruits of your time to be filled spiritually so you can serve God and the people in your path. Let others be refreshed by you. Put simply, seek first things first - every day!Until tomorrow, from my heart to yours, Elizabeth George

If you desire to learn more about becoming a woman after God's own heart, you will enjoy reading Elizabeth George's book, The Remarkable Women of the Bible, or her bestselling book, A Woman After God's Own Heart.

You may order these books by clicking here to access our "Books Page" page.

No comments: