Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My 90-Day Goals


Like I sad we are in this together! So here is the list of my goals for the next 90 days.


  1. I want to lose 20 pounds by May 12 and go back to the club for workouts two times a week by February 25

  2. Plan a little getaway for my husband and I for our 11th Anniversary by April 15 (our anniversary is on the 26th of April)

  3. I want to save additional $400 by May 1 for the Women's Conference in October.

  4. I plan to spend additional 2 hrs a day Working from Home with Ameriplan.

  5. I plan to spend some time with Emma helping her with puzzles.

  6. I plan to invite some new people from our Church for Dinner on February 17th, March 9th, April 13th and May 11th

  7. I plan to start with planning on the Couples Conference, 2009 by April 28th

  8. I plan to finish reading the Old Testament by April 30 and memorize Romans 12:11 by February 16th

This is my list hope that gave you some more ideas on how to make short term goals. The list can go on and on, but it's better to finish on task and then replace it with a new goal. That way you will not be stressed out.



No comments: