Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Start

I got married more then 10 yrs ago. Young and inexperienced I came into the marriage and before I know it I had a baby boy. Three months later I had to go back to work and my life slowly started falling apart. No, I was happily married and loved my son, but time management has not been on my priority list.

Then, I realized, I can’t live like that any longer! By then I was expecting my second child and had a few month off from work. I got on the internet and started looking on how I can improve my managing skills. I found a lot of information. Even now I’m still learning new things.

I would like to share a few sites that helped me. They pointed me in the direction that will ultimately organize my life.


Get Organized Now! Ideas, Tips, Tools And More To Help You Organize Your Home, Your Office And Your Life! Click Here!

Biblical Womanhood! Homemaking, Home Business, Frugal Living, Cooking, Homeschooling. Click Here!

The best thing is to start slow and never give up! Remember, we are all in this together! Helping each other and making it work!

Next time I will give you a few charts that I helped me in organizing my time.

Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments: