Thursday, January 31, 2008

Homeschooling



Now came the time to talk a little bit about my kids, I so happy that I have them and as of last school year I've been Homeschooling them.

After visiting their Classroom at Public School I came to a conclusion that my kids need to be homeschooled, but them I faced a problem. What do I have to do? How do I teach them? What do I teach them? I have no educational experience and had no idea how to start.

After purchaning a HomeSchooling GuideBook Click Here!
I had a better idea of what to do and how to do it.

Kids love it! They get up early in the morning and rush through their schoolwork. Sometimes they even do two days worth of work, so they can get it done faster and have a longer summer.

I love it! We get to take school with us when ever we travel. Kids never miss their school days, because we went on vacation.

One of the things my husband did for me is to make one of the bedrooms into a Classroom for kids and they loved that idea. I decorated the room like a classroom, we have booshelfs, whiteboards, tackboards, desks, etc. It's FUN!!!!!!
Photobucket Photobucket



Even my mom says, that she would love to be a part of that classroom and go through school one more time!



Photobucket


I hope that you will joing our family as well and get a better education for your children!

Blessings,

No comments: